- Beach Erosion
- Concrete Tripping Problems
- Cracks - Ceiling & Wall Cracks
- Cracks - Concrete Slab Cracks
- Cracks - Foundation Cracks
- Foundation Leaks
- Gaps in Windows & Doors
- Garage Column Cracks
- Leaning Chimneys
- Loss of Pool Water
- Pool Deck Problems
- Settling Foundation
- Shifting Foundation
- Sloping Floors
- Sticking Doors & Windows
- Storm Water
- Glossary of Industry Terms
Do you have a settling or sinking crawl space in Orlando, FL? If your crawl space has mold, wood rot or structural damage, eventually these issues could affect the entire home. To maintain a healthy home, your crawl space should be dry. Wet, damp crawl spaces can damage foundation walls, making your home dangerous for your family. Hire Foundation Pros of FL, the foundation crawl space leveling team, to inspect your crawl space in the Orlando, FL area.
Our skilled professionals can inspect the soil, footing, joists and support columns to look for any signs of damage. Often sinking and settling crawl spaces are accompanied by other telltale signs such as:
- Wet, damp wood
- Sagging crawl spaces
- Sloping or unleveling floors
- Interior drywall cracks
- Unleveled door and window frames
- Buckling or warping floors
- Mold and mildew growth
- Sticking doors
- Nail pops in walls and ceilings
- Musty odors
- Insect infestation
- Condensation on pipes, equipment and ductwork
Our team of crawl space specialists are available to assist you with all of your crawl space issues. The most common reasons why crawl spaces sink are caused by the following issues:
- Weak Footing: The soil beneath the footing can shift or erode, causing the supports to sink.
- Wood Rot: Moisture, flooding and humidity are the perfect feeding conditions for mold growth and insects. Deteriorating wood can weaken the structural support of your home.
- Foundation Failure: Due to poor soil conditions such as expansive soils outside of the home, foundation walls may settle.
- Poor Structural Design: Some homes are poorly built. Contractors will improperly space out support columns that supports the floor. As a result, the floor may sink or settle between each beam.
Foundation Crawl Space Leveling Solutions for Orlando, FL
Settling and sinking crawl spaces not only lowers your property value, it creates safety concerns. You need a permanent crawl space repair solution to stabilize and level your floors. At Foundation Pros of FL, we offer two crawl space repair options to protect home’s structure – vapor barriers and steel push piers.
Crawl Space Vapor Barriers
crawl space vapor barriers to guard your home against humidity and moisture. We use poly crawlspace encapsulation barriers that are highly puncture resistant to block soil moisture from entering the crawl space. Barriers will also stop mold growth, lower energy costs and improve the air quality of your home.
Steel Push Piers
When crawl spaces are built, piers are installed below the support beams. Over time, piers sink into the ground due to soil-related conditions. To control sinking floors, our experts level the floors back to their original height by using a deep foundation support system such as steel push piers. These piers are driven deep into the soil that is under the crawl space to permanently support the floors.
If you need foundation crawl space leveling, give Foundation Pros of FL a call. To repair your crawl space, we use products from Earth Contact Products (ECP). ECP is the leading manufacturer in the foundation repair, waterproofing and crawl space repair industry. We are here to help you with all of your crawl space problems in the Orlando, FL area. Our staff is reliable, professional and efficient. Contact us today!