We are actively seeking Sales Associates to join our team!
You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
If you are a construction crew leader looking to move into sales or you are already in construction sales, this position may be for you. We provide comprehensive training in our area of expertise. We offer competitive pay with a great benefits package.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Experience in construction or foundation and seawall remediation a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented